The Industry’s Only SaaS-Delivered Enterprise DLP
Our unique approach to DLP allows for quick deployment and on-demand scalability, while providing full data visibility and no-compromise protection.
No-Compromise Data Protection is:
- Cross Platform
- Flexible Controls
Digital Guardian, a next generation data protection platform built to stop data theft, is providing healthcare companies with a resource kit designed to prevent data loss.
With this in-depth Healthcare Resource Kit, users will learn about the top infosec concerns for healthcare professionals and how to mitigate these risks and protect sensitive data such as protected health information (PHI) with Data Loss Prevention.
With the healthcare industry facing a variety of security threats from insiders to ransomware, this resource kit will provide actionable advice from subject matter experts and security analysts from Gartner and Forrester to help you build and scale a successful healthcare data protection program.
We are combining five of our top healthcare resources in order to provide a complete data protection kit suitable for any company in the industry.
• 6 Infosec Pros on the Top Healthcare Security Considerations
• The Definitive Guide to Data Loss Prevention for Healthcare
• Verizon PHIBDR Action Plan
• St. Charles Healthcare System Case Study
• Digital Guardian Managed Security Program for Healthcare
6 Infosec Pros on the Top Healthcare Security Considerations
To find out what security considerations are weighing heaviest on the minds of healthcare security pros, we reached out to a panel of healthcare executives and security professionals and posed the following question:
"What are the top 3 information security considerations for healthcare organizations?"
The Definitive Guide to Data Loss Prevention for Healthcare
This comprehensive guide covers what data protection stakeholders need to understand, evaluate, and succeed when it comes to using DLP in healthcare systems. It includes insights from Forrester Research, Gartner, and Digital Guardian's security analysts.
• Three most common DLP use cases in healthcare systems
• Seven trends driving the adoption of DLP in healthcare
• How DLP can help you meet most stringent HIPAA enforcement
• Why ransomware infections are reportable under HIPAA
• A four stage DLP deployment road map
• How to make the case for DLP to a hospital board
• A proven PHI protection framework
Verizon PHIBDR Action Plan
This eBook explains how Digital Guardian’s data protection platform and managed services can help healthcare organizations implement both the short-term and long-term recommendations outlined in Verizon's Protected Health Information Data Breach Report (PHIDBR).
• Where the biggest risks to your organization are
• Technology solutions to reduce PHI theft
• Your biggest malware concerns
• How to protect all data, not just PHI
St. Charles Healthcare System Case Study
St. Charles Health System (SCHS), a healthcare delivery system comprised of four hospitals and more than 240 providers in Central Oregon, provides a full range of medical specialties and services. Wanting to ensure HIPAA/Electronic data interchange (EDI) compliance, SCHS undertook a baseline security risk assessment with a healthcare information security management consulting service to better understand their security posture.
The Digital Guardian Solution:
• Complete security risk assessment
• Data location and encryption
• Support multiple use cases
• Comply with HIPAA and EDI protocols
Digital Guardian Managed Security Program for Healthcare
With our Managed Security Program for Healthcare, you can focus on strategic imperatives while our security experts provide the resources needed to prevent breaches of PHI, and personally identifiable information, or PII.
Our service can:
• Locate and identify PHI and PII across your organization – including servers, databases, endpoints and cloud storage such as Microsoft Office 365 and Box
• Ensure visibility, audit reporting and remediation of unsecured PHI
• Block PHI and PII from being emailed outside your organization
• Monitor and control all communications channels – including email, Web, FTP, SSL, and applications such as webmail
• Scan files for PHI and PII as they are uploaded to cloud storage and automate remediation when required
Learn how to build a successful healthcare Data Protection Program with this guide. Get the Healthcare Resource Kit here: https://info.digitalguardian.com/healthcare-resource-kit.html.