Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses as we gear up for Columbus Day holiday. Enjoy!
- Your employees did what?: AT&T discloses yet another insider data breach.
- Curious about the future of data protection? Check out this article from InfoWorld talking about DRM’s second take.
- Unable to make it to the Splunk User Conference? Have no fear, eWEEK has a recap here.
- Read up on GE’s vision for the Internet of Things.
- Just for Fun: Our jobs will be taken by robots by 2025.
Dan Geer: The 5 Myths Holding Your Security Program Back
Dan Geer discusses how security teams of all sizes can get past common information security myths to more effective data protection and security.
Related ArticlesFriday Five: 10/3 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.Massive Dark Web Database Exposes the Shame of Our Password Habits
A database containing more than 1.4 billion stolen passwords exposes the collective shame of weak passwords and password reuse.Friday Five: 12/4 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.