Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses. Enjoy!
- Have you cleared your storage for iOS8? Check out the enterprise IT security headaches that will come along with this release.
- Mark your calendars: Dan Geer will be presenting on overcoming the roadblocks to security success.
- It’s official: Home Depot breach impacted more cards than Target.
- Check out ThreatPost’s article on the Chinese-government backed hackers compromise of TRANSCOM.
- Deep Dive: If you have the time, the perfect Friday afternoon read is here from InfoWorld, “How to Rethink Security for the New World of IT”
Related ArticlesSurveillance Reform May Arrive In Time for Christmas
The USA Liberty Act would require government agents to obtain a warrant before collecting communications belonging to U.S. persons.Friday Five: 3/4 Edition
Catch up on this week’s top information security news.Friday Five: 12/18 Edition
Catch up on the week’s top information security news.