Happy Friday! This week’s Friday Five brings the hottest items from the IT and security presses. Enjoy!
- Have you cleared your storage for iOS8? Check out the enterprise IT security headaches that will come along with this release.
- Mark your calendars: Dan Geer will be presenting on overcoming the roadblocks to security success.
- It’s official: Home Depot breach impacted more cards than Target.
- Check out ThreatPost’s article on the Chinese-government backed hackers compromise of TRANSCOM.
- Deep Dive: If you have the time, the perfect Friday afternoon read is here from InfoWorld, “How to Rethink Security for the New World of IT”
Related ArticlesFriday Five: 11/3 Edition
Catch up on all the week's InfoSec news with this roundup!Seventy Percent of Customers Say They’ll Bail after a Breach - but is it True?
A survey of consumers finds hardened attitudes about data breaches, with 7 in 10 saying they would stop doing business with a company that lost their data.Friday Five: 1/23 Edition
Your weekly roundup of information security news.