The post Labor Day rush is in full swing and this week’s headlines have been packed with new breaches and talk of BoxWorks. Collected are some of the hot items. Enjoy!
- Excited for Gartner’s EMEA Security & Risk Summit? We are too—read the sessions we’ll be attending.
- Hacker breaches Healthcare.gov—when will it end?!
- Jared Leto is apparently a big Box fan. Filed under #newstome
- SC Magazine’s take on how companies should prepare for breaches.
- Just for Fun: List of 10 cringe worthy tech moments in movies.
Related ArticlesPhishing is Still the Golden Ticket For Account Hijacking
A new study from Google found 12 million sets of credentials on black markets that had been stolen through phishing.Friday Five: 2/5/16 Edition
Happy Friday! Here is our weekly roundup of popular cyber security news.Friday Five: 12/8 Edition
Catch up on all the week's InfoSec news with this roundup!