- By Industry
- By Use Case
We’re in this fight together, and our commitment to customer success runs deep. Come join us.
We’re looking to hire people who value:
Professional growth. You’re in it for the long haul — and so is Digital Guardian. We aim to hire, develop, and retain the best team in our market by fostering an environment where individuals can learn, grow, and prosper.
Customer success. We only succeed if our customers succeed. So each team member has a direct role to play in supporting customers and ensuring their satisfaction.
An entrepreneurial spirit. Team members need to be hands-on and innovative, and willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Results matter here — and we focus on planning, prioritizing, and being accountable for achieving our goals. While startup experience is valuable, it’s also great if you’ve held an entrepreneurial role in a larger company.
If you’re a talented, experienced, creative professional, we want to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries, a full employee-benefits package, and stock options.
Digital Guardian is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with sales offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Dusseldorf, and Tokyo.
- GUI Software Engineer
- Senior Database Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer
- Managed Security Service Analyst
- Professional Services Network DLP Security Consultant
- Senior Managed Services Automation Engineer
- Lehi, UT
- Washington, DC
- Engineering Project Manager
- Multi-Level Software Engineer (Java)
- Senior and Mid-level Software Engineers (C/C++)
Sales & Operations
Sales & Operations
© Digital Guardian 2016
- Data Visibility and Control
- Endpoint DLP
- Network DLP
- Cloud DLP
- Discovery DLP
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Management Console
- Add-on Modules