- By Industry
- By Use Case
Mitigating Risks to Sensitive Enterprise Data with DLP
Breaches are inevitable, losing data is not. Digital Guardian for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) gives you everything you need – the deepest visibility, the fine-grained control and the industry’s broadest data loss protection coverage – to stop sensitive data from getting out of your organization.
Digital Guardian for Data Loss Prevention is consistently a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Context-Aware Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
Control all data with content and context-aware DLP
- Set the DG agent to automatically prompt or block a user activity depending on the context, then log and audit the event for forensic analysis. Only Digital Guardian gives you full content inspection and context awareness that is data, user & event aware. Broader context enables more effective, real-time visibility & DLP controls.
Enforce DLP policies across all egress channels
- Set DLP policies to automatically block, justify or automatically encrypt sensitive data in or attached to email, or files moved to removable drives or cloud storage.
Stop data loss – without impacting productivity
- Design policies with fine-grained controls that won’t block actions that comply with corporate policy so employees remain productive while the data stays safe. With Digital Guardian your data is made intelligent. Our DLP software automatically blocks only those actions that pose a threat to your organization. Its unique, contextual awareness lets you minimize risk while maintaining the pace of your business.
Dial-in advanced classification of data on endpoints
- Create and modify detailed classification and usage policies through full content inspection, context-awareness and user classification.
Get granular control of all data movement to devices
- Assign access permissions and encryption methods to removable devices or media including Non-Portable Encryption (access on network only) and Portable Encryption (self-contained for use on systems without an agent).
- Limit the types of files which can be transferred onto removable devices / media, and the amount of data which may be transferred by time interval (e.g., MB per day).
- Restrict data movement to devices/media by brand, model or serial number.
Extend your data loss protection with DG Add-on modules
- Digital Guardian offers a suite of add-on modules that provide advanced encryption, extend your data protection to the network and more.
Why Digital Guardian Data Loss Prevention Software
BROADEST VISIBILITY AND CONTROL
Our DLP solution offers the industry’s broadest protection coverage, including Windows, Mac and Linux endpoints, recognizing both structured and unstructured files running on multiple systems. It’s the only DLP solution that protects data on and off the network. With Digital Guardian, you have complete data visibility and control regardless of what users are running, what they’re running it on, and whether or not they’re on the network.
AUTOMATED CLASSIFICATION – WITHOUT PREDEFINED POLICIES
Most data loss prevention solutions require you to spend weeks or months identifying and classifying your sensitive data before protection starts. Digital Guardian begins as soon as you install it, proactively tagging and classifying PII, PCI and PHI data.
SCALES TO 250,000 USERS ON ONE CONSOLE
Digital Guardian is as robust as it is stable, designed to be easily and efficiently deployed across your entire user base. It’s the only agent-based DLP technology covering 250,000 employees using a single management server. One of the largest and most respected companies in the world has deployed over 300,000 agents.
Only Digital Guardian offers complete data protection through an on premise solution, cloud-based managed service, or a hybrid of both. Our cloud-based managed services are the answer if you have more IP than IT. As an extension of your team, we’ll expertly develop, deploy, and manage all of your policies enterprise-wide as if they were our own.
Data Protection Product Platform
Endpoint DLP vs. Network DLP: Choosing the Right Data Loss Prevention for Your Organization
More Data Loss Prevention Resources
- 451 Research: The Data Loss Prevention Market by the Numbers - The latest DLP report from 451 Research, with insights into the recent resurgence in demand for data loss prevention solutions and projections for DLP market growth
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention - Digital Guardian is a Leader in the latest DLP Magic Quadrant from Gartner, which provides an overview of the market for data loss prevention software and compares DLP products from key vendors
- Webinar: Sensitive Data Loss is Not Inevitable - This webinar features Dan Geer, CISO of In-Q-Tel, and Heidi Shey, Forrester Analyst, who provide best practices for preventing data loss despite inevitable cyberattacks
Digital Guardian Technical Overview
Learn how Digital Guardian’s advanced technology works to secure your sensitive data regardless of the threat.