Automatically extend DLP policies with Digital Guardian and Microsoft AIP
Microsoft and Digital Guardian partner on many levels to deliver most complete data protection.
Here’s the Challenge
Sensitive data drives your business and needs to be protected within your organization, but increasingly businesses need a way to share this information with external partners, suppliers, or other trusted parties. Before it can be shared securely, it is often a struggle to find and identify sensitive information.
Here’s the Solution
Microsoft and Digital Guardian customers can extend their current DLP policies to automatically apply AIP controls with the new Microsoft Azure Information Protection development platform. The combination of Microsoft’s new AIP and Digital Guardian’s rich visibility into file classification and movement, will enable organizations to securely collaborate internally and with outside third parties while protecting files from inappropriate egress and unsanctioned usage (e.g. email, network uploads, copy to removable devices, etc.).
- Video: How the Digital Guardian and Microsoft Partnership Simplifies Enterprise OS Upgrades
- Video: Digital Guardian and Microsoft Partner to Secure Windows as a Service
- Press Release: Digital Guardian Showcases Collaboration With Microsoft Azure Information Protection
- Datasheet: Digital Guardian Enables Secure Office 365
- Web Page: Digital Guardian Support for Windows as a Service
Microsoft is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.