Digital Guardian On-Demand Training
Customers and partners are in control of their skill based learning!
Our Training Offerings
Our customers and partners are highly skilled individuals that manage a heavy workload in a world of constantly changing technologies. To help you learn the skills necessary to meet your job challenge, Digital Guardian training offers a library of on-demand content.
The training consists of self-study e-learning topics on conceptual/process information, “how to” software video demonstrations (that you can download), labs including step-by-step documentation to practice, and knowledge checks.
Content areas include Supporting and Troubleshooting, Administration, Security Policies, and Analytics and Reporting.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting – Content includes all installation, configuration, and troubleshooting topics for the Endpoint and Network DLP solutions.
- Administration – Content includes topics for administrative tasks performed in the DGMC and DGCI Manager.
- Security Policies – Content includes topics for creating policies in the Endpoint and Network DLP solutions.
- Analytics and Reporting – Content includes topics for Incident Management and Reporting for the Endpoint and Network DLP solutions.
HOW TO GET ACCESS
Click https://dg-elearning.skilljar.com/ to access the DG On-Demand Training that is single-sign on with Salesforce customer accounts. (You do not need an access code.) You can also access Training via the DG Support portal.
WHAT IF A USER DOESN'T HAVE A SALESFORCE ACCOUNT?
IF THERE'S AN EXISTING SALESFORCE CUSTOMER CONTACT AT YOUR COMPANY
If an additional user from your company does not have a Salesforce account but needs access to the training portal, submit a ticket in the DG Support portal on his/her behalf to have an account created. Specify:
- “Customer Support Account” for users to open cases/access training or
- “Training Only Account” for users that will only have the account to access training
Note: The ticket must include the name, email, and phone number of the user.
IF THERE'S NOT AN EXISTING SALESFORCE CUSTOMER CONTACT AT YOUR COMPANY
Contact your DG representative to submit a ticket in the DG Support portal on your behalf.
There is NO cost associated with the On-Demand Training for customers.
COURSES & GETTING STARTED
The table below outlines the structure of the training portal. (There are multiple topics within each course.)
Use the table below to determine where to get started based on your role.
Note: All Endpoint DLP customers should start with the Digital Guardian Administration course.
Access our extensive library of learning content including small e-learning topics and video demonstrations.
Customers and partners can access content when they need it and wherever they need it.
Content evolves with the latest product release and updates.
Learn critical skills before implementing new technology.