The Industry’s Only SaaS-Delivered Enterprise DLP
Our unique approach to DLP allows for quick deployment and on-demand scalability, while providing full data visibility and no-compromise protection.
No-Compromise Data Protection is:
- Cross Platform
- Flexible Controls
Welcome to Episode 20 of the Digital Guardian Podcast! On this episode our hosts Will Gragido and Chris Brook chat with Kai Roer, co-founder and CEO of CLTRe, a Norwegian security culture research company, about building a security culture, whether or not there’s a way to measure success when it comes to security cultures, and how human factors, like gender and attitudes, can shape risk.
Highlights from this episode include:
- 00:42 - Kai on his background
- 02:14 - Will asks Kai what he thinks is the most important thing to establish a security oriented culture
- 04:50 - Kai gives some insight around how gender can play a part in risky behavior online
- 11:23 - Chris asks Kai if there's a way to measure the benefits of a security culture
- 21:08 - Kai's advice for CISOs and CIOs in wake of the Equifax breach
- 28:50 - Are security professionals learning from their mistakes?
- 40:47 - What are three things an individual could do to truly have a security-infused culture?