The Industry’s Only SaaS-Delivered Enterprise DLP
Our unique approach to DLP allows for quick deployment and on-demand scalability, while providing full data visibility and no-compromise protection.
No-Compromise Data Protection is:
- Cross Platform
- Flexible Controls
In the latest episode of the Digital Guardian podcast, Andy Pendergast, co-founder and and VP of Product at ThreatConnect, describes the benefits, challenges, and strategies around investing in a threat intelligence program.
Welcome to Episode 21 of the Digital Guardian Podcast! On this episode our hosts Will Gragido and Chris Brook chat with Andy Pendergast, co-founder and VP of Product at ThreatConnect, providers of the popular threat intelligence platform. Andy discusses the benefits of investing in a threat intelligence program, along with the challenges and strategies associated with implementing one, and how an intel plan should complement a security team.
Highlights from this episode include:
- 01:20 - Andy gives some background information, how he got his start
- 08:29 - How to separate the signal from the noise when it comes to threat intelligence
- 10:28 - Will asks Andy on his take on the state of threat intelligence and tradecraft in the industry
- 17:31 - How should threat intelligence function within a security team?
- 27:01 - The importance of establishing a feedback loop between ops and intel
- 30:33 - Where should CISOs invest their time and energy as it relates to cyber threat intelligence?
- 33:20 - What's the one threat that CISOs need to be concerned with?