The Industry’s Only SaaS-Delivered Enterprise DLP
Our unique approach to DLP allows for quick deployment and on-demand scalability, while providing full data visibility and no-compromise protection.
No-Compromise Data Protection is:
- Cross Platform
- Flexible Controls
Welcome to Episode 12 of the Digital Guardian Podcast! Special guest Alex Pinto joins hosts Will Gragido and Thomas Fischer to pick up where Episode 11 left off, delving further into the topics of machine learning and artificial intelligence with tips on how to separate the signal from the noise when evaluating solutions. As always, you can listen and subscribe to our podcast via SoundCloud or iTunes to keep up with new episodes every month.
Highlights from this episode include:
- 2:40 - Alex's thoughts on the Future of Life Institute's open letter to the United Nations concerning AI and autonomous weapons
- 5:10 - How terms like machine learning and artificial intelligence are being used and misused in industries today
- 13:00 - The role of machine learning in threat management
- 25:30 - Key differences between supervised and unsupervised machine learning and applications for each type
- 34:15 - Guidance for security professionals that are evaluating solutions that use machine learning/artificial intelligence
Previously on the Digital Guardian Podcast
Get email updates with the latestfrom the Digital Guardian Blog
Thank you for subscribing!