- By Industry
- By Use Case
Network Data Loss Prevention
Protection for Your Sensitive Data on the MoveLEARN MORE
Digital Guardian Network DLP monitors and controls network communications to prevent sensitive data from leaving your network and support compliance efforts. It’s enterprise DLP without the complexity. Digital Guardian inspects all network traffic then enforces policies to ensure protection. Policy based actions include: allow, prompt, block, encrypt, reroute, and quarantine. Digital Guardian monitors and controls all communications channels – including email, Web, File Transfer Protocol, Secure Sockets Layer, and applications such as webmail, blogs, and other social media.
Rapid deployment; Low Overhead
- Virtual machine or single appliance approach coupled with streamlined configuration wizard to quickly guide you through setup and configuration.
- Once deployed policy enforcement is automatic, with actions that ensure sensitive information is handled according to policy.
Industry leading accuracy
- Our unique Database Record MatchingTM (DBRMTM) uses mathematical hashes of the actual data to look for matches when inspecting outbound traffic.
- DBRM recognizes and registers a wide variety of both structured and unstructured data eliminating false positives and false negatives.
Content based monitoring
- Comprehensive email monitoring and message handling provides visibility and protection across the most common source of data loss.
- Coverage includes SMTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S, IM, P2P, and other TCP
Web application visibility and control
- Policy based monitoring and control to prevent data loss via web applications such as social media.
Secure data communications
- On-board email encryption integrates with Cisco, ZixCorp, and Voltage to provide secure transfer and automated encryption of sensitive data when needed.
- DG for Cloud Data Protection delivers the visibility to find sensitive data in the cloud, and if needed take immediate and automated responses to bring the organization back into compliance .
Flexible, tailored responses
- Configurable responses to policy violation allow administrators range from simply logging activity, up through blocking.
- Real-time prompts to end user allow for education at the time of an event, reinforcing approved behaviors.
Why Digital Guardian for Network DLP
Digital Guardian for Network DLP delivers the data protection needed to support compliance efforts for your sensitive, and regulated data. Pre-configured policies for PII, PHI, and PCI, along with the flexibility to create customer policies with our wizard ensure you protect what matters most to your organization and compliance needs.
Broad Coverage for your Data Protection Needs
Digital Guardian delivers data protection anytime, anywhere. Our coverage spans data on the endpoint, including laptops, desktops, and servers, on the network, to and in the cloud, and in storage. This end to end, and integrated, coverage delivers the protection you need in a simplified architecture to speed deployments and simplify ongoing operations.
Digital Guardian offers on-premises deployment models where you control the entire installation or via our industry leading Managed Security Program. This fully managed solution offloads the configuration and ongoing management to our team; we are your eyes on the screen watching for events while also providing detailed reporting to better gauge effectiveness of your data protection efforts.
A Deep History of Data Protection
Digital Guardian knows data, we’ve been protecting it for over a decade. We bring this deep expertise to our customers across a variety of industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Manufacturing and others all across the globe. We can support your organization as you develop your compliance programs and help you achieve comprehensive intellectual property protection.
Network DLP vs. Endpoint DLP: Choosing the Right Data Loss Prevention for Your Organization
The Definitive Guide to Data Loss Prevention
Want to learn more about DLP? Our Definitive Guide has all the essential information you need in one eBook.
Start reading now, no registration required.
Digital Guardian for Compliance Technical Overview
Get the technical details on how Digital Guardian solutions protect on the network, at the endpoint, in the cloud, and discovers sensitive data.Download Now