You can look forward to this weekly post featuring curated content from around the web. We’ll cover mainly security news, but also will pepper in broader IT trends and funny things. Enjoy!
- Manufacturers read on… Manufacturing Business Technology presents 5 tips to help protect your Intellectual Property.
- ThreatPost reports on the Community Health Systems breach being an exploitation of the Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability.
- You Go Girl—check out SC Magazine’s list of 2014 Women to Watch.
- IT pros more open to exploring new jobs—even when happily employed—than in the past. Check out the survey results at eWEEK.
- Flappy Bird lovers unite! Flabby Birds creator just launched a new game, Swing Coptors for iOS and Android.
Related ArticlesFriday Five: 9/1 Edition
It's Friday! Catch up on the latest infosec news with our weekly roundup.Friday Five: 7/29 Edition
It's Friday! Catch up on the top infosec headlines with our weekly news roundup.Malicious Chrome Extension Mined Cryptocurrency via Facebook
A Chrome extension has been removed from Google's webstore that was found spreading through Facebook, stealing passwords and cryptocurrency.